Saturday, December 14, 2013

Let's Get It Started

I started a blog last year just to get some of my anxiety out in a semi-creative way. That turned into multiple blog posts about food ideas that I was trying from Pinterest and whining about the fact that I wasn't losing any weight. Well, if you eat too much food you may have that problem. So I stopped blogging. If you're at all interested in what I wrote about previously, here's the link to my old blog: scrumdiddleeumptious. I wasn't too fond of the format over there, so I switched forums. And I didn't really want to carry over all my old rambling posts to this page. Even though I am sure I will end up with many new rambling posts. Like this one.

Anyways...

The reason for this blog is that my sister-in-law recently started up a blog and it got me itching to start writing again. I like hers, it's funny and pretty much mirrors my own: random thoughts that you have and just want to write them down somewhere (whether anyone is reading them or not). You should check it out... It could be worse, probably.

To catch up from where my last blog left off - we moved twice within 8 months, had a baby girl, I quit my job and hubby got a promotion. Lots of changes since the middle of 2012!

I'm toying with what direction to take this blog. I may put up a page with Pinterest ideas I want to try (or have tried) or maybe just leave it as it is and just post my random thoughts when I feel like it. I will more than likely put a page up simply to post pictures of my little girl - I like to brag cause she's such a cutie.

1 comment:

  1. Blog therapy! I'm excited and can't wait to read your posts!

    ReplyDelete